MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
About the position:
MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for an intermediate to Senior Java Developer.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
You are responsible for creating and maintaining the projects which are handling huge traffic. As a member of a growing team, you will have the mandate to take part in all stages of the application development lifecycle.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance based on user requirement
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Maintain and fix bugs of online systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Experience with Spring
- Experience in Threading is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with Caching systems, Redis is a plus
- Experience with Message Queues, Kafka/ZeroMQ is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL, Cassandra/Vertica is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with Google/AWS Services is a plus
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.