As a member of our growing team you will take part in all stages of the web development life cycle.
Your key daily tasks will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL
- Produce and launch of sites
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions
Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites
- Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting
- Good HTML/JS/CSS knowledge
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with source control repositories (GIT) is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- Strong command of the English language
- Zend experience will be considered an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or 2-4 years professional PHP development experience
- Excellent time management skills
Want to be part of our team?
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!