Nutaku is the world’s largest English gaming platform dedicated to 18+ titles. The rebellious and multi-stimulating gaming platform was born in January of 2015 with the launch of our first three PC games.
We have since grown to become the largest free-to-play browser and adult gaming platform in the world, boasting 300+ games, 25 million players, and over 150 million visits per month.
Nutaku offers wide range of gaming experiences on both PC and Mobile.
As the UX Research Specialist to you will:
We are looking for an experienced UX Research Specialist to join the Nutaku team. As a UX Research Specialist at Nutaku, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and forming data-driven product and platform improvements and features. You will work with a lead User Experience specialist to analyze player behaviors, research and uncover UX issues, and propose solutions. You will track a user’s journey from the very beginning to several different possible ends. You should be innovative, thoughtful and empathetic to user’s needs.
Your Background Likely Includes:
- Work with the User Experience Lead to analyze user data
- Manage and conduct user research, compile qualitative and quantitative insights including focus groups, user videos, user interviews, surveys, concept studies and more
- Compile user feedback from active community forums and other social platforms
- Research player personas (user personas) and investigate player behavior
- Lead the users throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements
- Identify research topics and present findings to the team to facilitate human-centered thinking throughout the organization
- Participate in recruitment activities for user research
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
UX Research Specialist requirements and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as UX Research Specialist or similar role
- Education in Psychology, Human Factors, HCI, Design, Cognitive Science, Communications/Marketing, or a related field
- Comfortable launching and iterating quickly and interpreting data
- In-depth understanding of UI design
- Experience conducting user studies, moderating sessions and communicating insights
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies
- Experience with Discord and other online gaming social platforms would be an asset
- Extensive experience working with mobile user experience
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, high-productivity work environment
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Daily breakfast as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.