MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Reporting to your Post Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for re-editing web content for broadcast. Other responsibilities include:
- Cutting to broadcaster specifications and duration.
- Ensuring that audio, color and titles meet broadcaster specifications.
- Creating cue sheets for any music used in a versioned edit.
- Ensuring the quality and integrity or the re-edited work.
- Ensuring that transitions between shots are as fluid and seamless as possible.
- Working within a strict standard of the organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Formal training in film/video editing, video production and/or post production techniques an asset.
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite applications (Premiere and AfterEffects).
- Excellent sense of pacing and timing.
- Ability to work under pressure for short turnaround deadlines while maintaining a high quality standard.
- Ability to troubleshoot and find creative solutions for editorial and pipeline issues.
- A strong knowledge or pop culture (film, television, literature), current trends and styles.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced collaborative environment.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Highly organized and capable of following pre-determined workflows.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Strong command of the English language (written/spoken). Spoken French.
~Please provide a demo of your work~
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.