MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Successful Candidates will help the QA team deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing and regression. As a SQA Developer you will take part in automating and refining test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage as well as execute the refined plans. You will also provide the team with the latest testing status of features in development and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver excellent online features and services. The candidate will be joining a team of outgoing individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility, balance and macro-management.
- Constant manual testing execution of new features
- Constant creation of automation tests for new features
- Refine test plans for a wide range of online services. (web based applications with some offline features)
- Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation, audit and automation processes
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
- Mobile/PC/Console/Mac testing
- Automation Framework maintenance
- At least 3 years of test experience throughout all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla).
- Closely familiar with the software development cycles and version control.
- Experience with black box, gray box, white box
- Heavy experience with automation. (Java based, selenium WD driven framework)
- Shipped multiple features. Whether that via video games, web pages, web features or web services all relevant experience can be considered.
- Experience with test case creation and test plan organization.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong resource management skills
- Exceptional, clear and effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Self-driven ability to work independently
- Strong team spirit
- Strong organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out-of-the-box
- Solid time management skills
- Java experience is a must
- Selenium, testng, experience is a must
- Jenkins experience is a must
- Maven experience is a plus
- PHP/MySql experience is a plus
- Innate sense of customer service and desire to deliver only the best quality product
- Open-minded and down to earth
- Adaptability and humility
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Daily breakfast as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.