Mindgeek’s suite of products serve a worldwide audience and touch well over 100 million users every single day. Our team is fast-paced and focused, but we maintain a healthy work/life balance and have fun. We value integrity, flexibility, accountability, drive, and collaboration.
Join us as Senior Growth Manager and help us expand our global reach.
The role involves engaging with UX researchers, data scientists, product managers, sales teams and technology partners to leverage enterprise data and present clear, actionable recommendations/analyses.
You’ll work on problems such as increasing conversion, optimizing user onboarding, creating personalized experiences, and so much more.
You can expect a great degree of autonomy and opportunities to make a genuine impact on the growth of our globally recognized products.
As the Senior Growth Manager you will:
- Work with product, UX and analytics teams to understand and identify user behaviors and the key metrics that will guide our product development
- Take ownership of internal testing and business intelligence tools and provide the vision for the roadmap for these tools
- Build business cases to help drive portfolio decisions
- Manage a team of analysts, researchers and data scientists
- Seek to understand customer needs and market trends through experiments, customer interaction and other market research
- Define, manage and monitor product and business KPIs, such as: revenue growth, cost savings, traffic growth, etc.
- Work closely with team of analysts on delivering standard and advanced dashboards and reports
Your background likely includes:
- Proven track record of improving website performance and revenue based on data-driven strategy
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in product management or UX research
- Highly motivated, self-starter, extremely curious about data and how it can help solve business problems
- Experience designing creative experiments
- Advanced modeling skills and understanding of statistics
- Strong experience with data extraction, manipulation and blending across different data sources (Google Analytics, MixPanel and proprietary tools).
- Previous involvement in the development of internal testing and analytics tools is an asset
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills while managing multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Daily breakfast as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.