MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Under the direction of the Supervising QC Operator, this position is responsible for the quality control of all media needing processing and delivering. The position will also be responsible for data entry and administrative duties in relation to tracking QC notes and feedback. The position will be responsible for the quality control of adult content.
- Quality Control (QC) of heat level of all final deliveries to maintain broadcast standards & practices
- QC of all deliverables to maintain technical broadcast delivery standards
- QC reporting and administrative file-keeping required
- Provide feedback to post production on QC infractions and issues
- Viewing of material and editorial feedback on European standards (eg; OFCOM) required
- Continued upkeep of knowledge on the adult broadcast industry’s standards & practices
- A minimum of 1 year experience working QC, Media Operations, Post Production, or Asset Management for the television and/or film industry.
- Candidate with a working knowledge of NLE systems (Final Cut Pro) and understanding of industry post-production workflow for file delivery preferred.
- Candidate should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and strong solid Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly Excel.
- Additional organizational skills and general administrative experience preferred, with high level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite applications (Premiere)
- The ability to work well with others in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Ability to work under pressure for short turnaround deadlines while maintaining a high quality standard
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.