MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the Mindgeek team and be a part of something big.
As a member of a growing team, the dynamic individual will be responsible for nurturing ongoing affiliate client relationships as well as pursuing new partnership opportunities. The candidate should have an analytical mind and strong organizational skills.
• Analyzing traffic sources, metrics, and patterns on web properties.
• Recruit and build contacts within the industry.
• Finding new traffic sources.
• Managing current relationships with webmasters.
• Strategize for new products to capture market.
• Propose new sales tactics.
• Work with technology and creative design teams to create and maintain tools for clients.
• Perform efficient marketing data analysis and forecasting.
• Responsible for regular periodic reporting.
• 2-4 year’s internet sales/online marketing experience.
• Experience managing and monitoring trends from affiliate performance.
• 2 year’s experience working on Website KPIs via Google Analytics (Bounce rates, eCPM, CPC, etc.).
• Experience providing performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to affiliates based on analytics.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (more notably Excel).
• Solid problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Works effectively as a member of a team.
• Sociable and out-going; enthusiasm for online marketing.
• Strong command of the English language. Spoken French.
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
• Annual bonus plans and benefits package.
• Flex and summer hours
• Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance.
• Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
• Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily breakfast
… and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.