MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
About the Product
Nutaku is the world’s largest English gaming platform dedicated to 18+ titles. The rebellious and multi-stimulating gaming platform was born in January of 2015 with the launch of our first three PC games. Since launching in 2015, we have grown to become the largest free-to-play browser and adult gaming platform in the world for PC and Mobile, boasting 300+ games, 25 million players, and over 150 million visits per month.
As Nutaku’s Marketing Coordinator, you will be reporting to the CRM Specialist. The professional will be responsible with assisting in the implementation and execution of different campaigns and strategies to increase player Retention and lifetime value. If you are creative, passionate about the customer lifecycle and marketing, this role is for you!
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Target players at all points in the customer lifecycle through different channels: Email, Push Notifications, and Web messaging
- Build out compelling, data-driven customer journeys across all the different channels.
- Conduct constant A/B testing and manage Nutaku’s communication calendar.
- Create, develop and write promotional and transactional emails that drive revenue, while ensuring a high Email Reputation and excellent Email metrics.
- Create and manage dynamic lists for customer email communications.
- Optimize performance through analyzing key KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Experience managing E-Mail marketing programs and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience.
- Creative thinker with the ability to coordinate and execute marketing plans.
- Hands on, get it done attitude. This is a start-up environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with multitasking capability and prioritization skills.
- High attention detail, ensuring campaigns are properly configured so only the right audiences receive the right information.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical capabilities.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- An interest in Video Games and the industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Learning platform, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Summer event, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and happy hours
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.