MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
The candidate will be responsible for the web design needs of the company such as creating industry-leading websites, promotional materials, and marketing tools for the company. The candidate must exhibit a great degree of autonomy and artistic ability and will be asked to continuously renew design and overall content presentation in a highly competitive industry.
You will be responsible for creating website layout mockups, web graphics, print content, content images and illustrations with various prototypes. Other tasks include:
- Rendering graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software
- Image retouching and image manipulation, logo conception and basic icon illustration
- Develop photo and video tagging and watermark standards for the entire team
- Create graphics and illustrations for content team on articles and editorials
- Perform usability and quality control
- 2- 5 years of relevant professional experience including website design experience
- College diploma in related field
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Flash
- Ability to design full web pages and web sites/ design templates
- Knowledge of Illustrator is an asset
- Good artistic approach
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
***Portfolio must be included in application ***
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Learning platform, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Summer event, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and happy hours
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.