MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Senior PHP Developer to be based in our Nicosia, Cyprus office.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a member of our growing team you will take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Your key daily tasks will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL
- Produce and launch of sites
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
- Analyse processes in order to provide solutions
Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites
- Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting
- Good HTML/JS/CSS knowledge
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with source control repositories (GIT) is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- Strong command of the English language
- Zend experience will be considered an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or more than 5 years professional PHP developmental experience
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation including annual bonus plan and benefits package.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!