MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Content Compliance Analyst and Support agent to be based in our Nicosia, Cyprus office.
If you are passionate about web technologies and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a Content Compliance Analyst and Support you will be responsible for scanning all active content to assure content meets compliance standards, while always maintaining the quality level to its maximum.
This opening is for evening shift 5pm – 1am. No weekends off but two consecutive days off
Key tasks may include:
- Analyze content on required websites
- Maintain compliance on all related products
- Compile compliance related data during auditing of content
- Communicate with other departments concerning compliance
- Support Client issues/complaints
- Fluent/Native German Speaker
- Proficiency in web-surfing
- Office experience
- Hard working with the ability to work autonomously (without supervision)
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Able to focus on a specific tasks for an extended period of time.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Any other language will be considered a plus
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation including annual bonus plan and benefits package.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Want to be part of our Team?
Send your CV at email@example.com
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We look forward hearing from you!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER