MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Back End Software Developer (.NET)
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a member of a growing team your key daily tasks would include:
- Working on the backend programming of multiple web based products
- Collaborate with other team members (frontend, QA and the team lead) to complete team objectives
- Learn and master various web services and technologies
- Discuss the design and feature requirements with the product teams
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products
Skills and Technologies:
- 3+ years of web programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of .NET (C#)
- Good knowledge of HTML + CSS
- Experience with Databases (SQL)
- Experience in working with GIT
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and clean coding standards
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills (English is required)
- Experience with the following are considered good assets to have:
- .NET Core
- Azure Technologies
- NoSQL Databases
- Continuous Integration Systems
Don't be shy, apply! But only if you're up the opportunity of a life time!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER