MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the Mindgeek team and be a part of something big.
You will be responsible for creating website layout mockups, web graphics, content images and illustrations with various prototypes. Other tasks include:
- Rendering graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software
- Image retouching and image manipulation, logo conception and basic icon illustration
- Conceptualize marketing banners for landing pages and social media pages
- Develop photo and video tagging and watermark standards for the entire team
- Create graphics and illustrations for content team on articles and editorials
- Perform usability and perform quality control on designs
- Task management using Ticketing system
- 2- 5 years of relevant professional experience including website design experience
- College diploma in related field
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Flash and Axure (or other wire framing software’s)
- Ability to design full web pages and web sites/ design templates
- Knowledge of Illustrator is an asset
- Good artistic approach
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.