MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Mindgeek has an amazing opportunity for a multi-disciplinary designer to collaborate on user experience, brand identity, and user interface design. You can expect to be working primarily on digital projects for web and mobile. Our design team has a wealth of creative experience and we encourage everyone to share their ideas. You are the ideal addition to the team if you share our belief that style exists to support ideas, you have a strong point of view on design and you’re driven to constantly learn new skills.
The UI/UX Designer works in close collaboration with the Design Manager, the Product Managers and the Developers to create interfaces that align with usability best practices. You will join a team working to provide cutting-edge experiences for our users in a fast-paced environment. You can expect a great degree of autonomy and opportunities to use your artistic ability on products that reach millions of people daily.
As the UI/UX Designer you will:
- Create website layout mockups, web graphics, content images, logotypes and illustrations with various prototypes
- Render graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software
- Image retouching and image manipulation, logo conception and basic icon illustration
- Conceptualize marketing banners for sites and social media pages
- Champion usability and perform quality control on designs
- Ensure consistency with branding and marketing efforts and help to establish design guidelines for future product developments
Your Background Likely Includes:
- 3 – 5 years of UI/UX design experience
- Education in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to design full websites (PC, Tablet & Mobile)
- Knowledge of Illustrator and CSS/HTML5 is an asset
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision and AdobeXD
- Good artistic approach
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and prior experience in a UI/UX team
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.