Team Lead, CUSTOMER CARE (evening shift)
We are seeking a proven, driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth, energetic and forward-thinking team.
MindGeek is currently seeking responsible, dynamic and forward-thinking supervisors to oversee customer care agents.
The job: Reporting to the Senior Team Lead-Billing Support, the responsibilities of the Team Lead- Customer Care will include management and reporting on a daily basis regarding the SLA of billing and sales support. Developing a strong working relationship with Customer Service Representatives and Call Center Management are also key components and expectations of this position.
Full time 8 hour shift
Must also be available both weekend days
What’s the job about?
- Provide leadership by setting and maintaining vision, mission and values.
- Provide support and encouragement while ensuring the overall quality of service is provided.
- Perform coaching/training for agents.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and the ability to solve customer issues.
- Keep a positive attitude and exhibit strong, consistent leadership skills at all times.
- Prepare and review reports and reviews related to agent stats, KPIs, attendance and daily shift activities.
- Idea generation for increasing sales, problem solving and employee development initiatives.
- Perform in a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner.
- Provide escalated problem solving, assist with live interactions from technical issues to chargeback prevention.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1 year in a leadership role, preferably in a call center
- Effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Must have flexibility with scheduling and must be able to work both Saturday and Sunday.
- Technically inclined; Windows operating system; Microsoft Office; prior experience with various software and web based tools.
- Proven motivational and leadership capabilities.
- Able to “think on their feet”, problem solve independently and multi-task continuously.
- Be a leader, exude confidence and have a strong business acumen.
What are the perks?
- $500 yearly gym/fitness membership
- Paid education program (up to $1500/year)
- Several incentive prizes (trips, TV’s, gaming consoles, iPads, video games)
- Business casual dress attire to complement a fun, competitive yet supportive performance-based culture
- PAID lunch break
- Bi-weekly pay
- Group benefits (dental and health)– 50% premium paid by employer
- Free coffee/tea
- Access to onsite cafeteria, ping-pong, foosball and pool tables
- Monthly birthday catered lunches
- FUN sponsored company events (Summer party, Halloween party, our famous Holiday party )
We have an extensive training program, and will ensure you are fully equipped before you hit the floor running!
Start your amazing career with MINDGEEK today!
Please submit your resume online at: http://mindgeekjobs.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.