MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Mindgeek is looking for PHP developers with relevant work-experience in search of meaningful opportunities to work on large and exciting projects. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the top people in the industry to exchange knowledge and grow professionally.
We are looking for dynamic people who love technology, and who are looking to grow and learn in a challenging but supportive work environment.
As part of the job, you will have the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to some of the largest websites on the internet and help us solve tricky real-world problems with your skills.
We have multiple teams and opportunities, each working on different challenges, the opportunities to learn and advance at Mindgeek are nearly endless.
- Web-development experience using PHP (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and JS
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and try new things
- The ability to work well with a team or independently
Other Useful Skills:
Experience in these would be seen as bonuses.
- Experience with Memcached and/or Redis
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Python, Java
- Linux command-line
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.