MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
The ads platform serves over 2.5 billion impressions daily. This advertisement platform is used by all MindGeek properties to promote our products. As a key member of the Ads delivery team you will have a mandate to take part in all stage of ads delivery system development life cycle. Key daily tasks will include:
- Maintain existing system/product and support customer requests
- Design, implement and deploy new functionality/module/product.
- Research/analyse new technology for ads delivery platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience with Golang programming with design/development of high performance system.
- Familiar with networking programming such as tcp/ip programming.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Familiar with Web/Http server, such as nginx.
- Good working knowledge of languages like BASH, Python on Linux.
- Strong skill of problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Good communication, both written and spoken in English.
Nice to Have:
- Working experiences of java/c/c++ programming.
- Familiarity with NoSQL DB (Redis, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of many of the following: Linux Administration, network, Web Servers, virtualization, security, availability, redundancy and monitoring.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be a multi-tasker.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must be a team player.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.