MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a member of a growing team you will have a mandate to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Your key daily tasks include:
- De velop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications
- Produce and launching of sites
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with AngularJS framework
- Experience with Docker, Hadoop, Kafka softwares
- Experience with Hibernate is a plus
- Experience in Threading is a must
- Experience with RDBMS, PostgreSQL is a plus, Pooling is a plus
- Experience with Caching systems, Redis is a plus
- Experience with Message Queues, RabbitMQ/0MQ is a plus
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- A background in Ad distribution platform would be a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.