MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a member of the TrafficJunky sales team, you’ll be a part of a dynamic, results-driven team responsible for generating revenue for our internal products and surpassing targets and goals.
As a part of our self-serve sales team, the RTB Sales Representative will be responsible for developing relationships with new programmatic buyers and RTB demand sources.
- Manage all RTB and programmatic partnerships and campaigns
- Manage the onboarding process of new advertisers and demand sources
- Develop partnerships with new agencies and demand sources
- Achieve sales targets and goals
- Maximize revenue generation opportunities and customer retention strategies
- Help customers optimize campaigns and secure budgets for long-term revenue growth
- Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of customer’s business, as well as current industry knowledge
- Day-to-day connectivity with advertisers, able to provide actionable advice and technical feedback for troubleshooting
- Previous experience in client-facing digital media including, but not limited to, online advertising, media buying, affiliate marketing, or account management
- Knowledge of OpenRTB and programmatic platforms/technologies
- Knowledge of online pricing models – CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.
- Knowledge of online bidding platforms and auction markets
- A track record of high achievement and success
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, competitive, results-oriented, and responds strongly to incentives
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Excellent computer skills/internet savvy (Skype/Social Media)
- A minimum of technical understanding regarding HTML and webmaster analytic tools
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.