MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a member of a growing team, we are looking for an intensely motivated and passionate publisher representative who will be responsible for finding new traffic sources and nurturing ongoing external client relationships.
• Prospecting and onboarding new publisher clients and traffic sources
• Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
• Lead acquisition strategies across multiple publishers
• Support sales strategy by assessing publisher traffic profiles
• Identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint high value optimization opportunities
• Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
• Reporting activities and KPI analysis
• A track record of high achievement and success
• Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, results-oriented, and responds strongly to incentives
• Strong communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
• Previous experience in client-facing digital media including, but not limited to, online advertising, media buying, affiliate marketing, or account management an asset
• Knowledge of online pricing models – CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.
• Excellent computer skills/internet savvy (Skype/Social Media)
• A minimum of technical understanding regarding HTML and webmaster analytic tools
• Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.