MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
The Product Manager – Data, Analytics and UX will work with business stakeholders to understand user behaviors, attitudes and experiences applying technical and analytical knowledge to transform these insights into actionable items that drive the business forward.
You are the ideal candidate if you are passionate improving user experience through a data-driven approach.
The role involves engaging with UX researchers, data scientists, product managers, sales teams and technology partners to leverage enterprise data and present clear, actionable recommendations/analyses.
Our team is fast-paced and focused, but we maintain a healthy work/life balance and have fun. We value integrity, flexibility, accountability, drive, and collaboration.
As the Data, Analytics and UX PM you will:
- Work with product, UX and analytics teams to understand and identify user behaviors and the key metrics that will guide our product roadmaps.
- Take ownership of internal testing and business intelligence tools and provide the vision for the roadmap for these tools
- Build business cases to help drive portfolio decisions
- Manage a team of analysts, researchers and data scientists
- Seek to understand customer needs and market trends through experiments, customer interaction and other market research
- Define, manage and monitor product and business KPIs, such as: revenue growth, cost savings, traffic growth, etc.
- Work closely with team of analysts on delivering standard and advanced dashboards and reports
Your background likely includes:
- Proven track record of improving website performance and revenue based on data-driven strategy
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in product management or UX research
- Highly motivated, self-starter, extremely curious about data and how it can help solve business problems
- Experience working in JIRA
- Strong experience with data extraction, manipulation and blending across different data sources (Google Analytics, MixPanel and proprietary tools).
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills while managing multiple projects
- Knowledge of the Internet landscape, including a comprehension of display advertising, consumer-facing websites, web traffic sources.
- Experience working on large consumer-facing, ad-supported websites focused on audience engagement and growth.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and have experience working on and communicating with fast-paced, dynamic teams.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Collaborates closely with all areas of the business (Product, Marketing, Sales and Editorial) to provide analysis, reporting and tool-building capabilities that inform our key stakeholders
- Partners with product team to develop business cases to support new and existing product development, understands objectives and helps determine key performance indicators
- Ensures data integrity across all performance-based metrics, tracking and reporting.
- Previous involvement in the development of internal testing and analytics tools is an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.