With just over 15 million registered users and more than
We are currently looking for an experienced individual to fill the role of Product Analyst in order to assist the Product Director to make data-driven decisions to help drive the growth of the product. This individual must be a self-starter who is willing to take initiative and go the extra mile on his or her own volition. The candidate must have extremely strong analytical skills with a passion for problem solving, and be willing to spend their days deep diving into numbers. Reporting directly to and working closely with the Product Director, this position will serve as a crucial part of the growth of the product’s future success.
- Analyze and report on business related data
- Daily and Monthly KPI reports
- Profit & Loss financial statements
- Reconciliation reports for the accounting team
- Payment processing reports
- Ad hoc reports (ex: analyze and recommend new potential sale packages and report on results)
- Marketing campaigns forecasting and reporting
- All game and player related data (users spend in game, game popularity by genre, etc.)
- Website analytics and understanding of user behavior (visitors, regions, click maps, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring and reporting on the competition (features, UX, user flows from sign-up until purchase, etc.) as well as market research
- Designing, directing, and monitoring solutions to acquire and retain users
- All other product related initiatives as required by the Product Director or other key stakeholders
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, showing proven results working on web optimization, or similar role
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Marketing, or a related field
- Expert in Google Analytics
- SQL experience in order to run queries as well as the ability to deeply analyze such data
- Expert in Excel and ability to scrutinize large amounts of data
- Strategic thinker/innovator with great analytical skills;
- Excellent communicator and team player;
- Ability to work in a very fast-pace environment;
- Data-driven performance optimization methodologies
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.