MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
The Marketing Director is responsible to oversee marketing for businesses or brands and focus on brand awareness. One of their biggest goals is to gain and maintain a good customer base, focusing on customer retention and satisfaction. Responsible for driving all corporate media, external relations strategies and corporate communications activities. As MindGeek’s primary corporate spokesperson, works directly with senior management to foster a high performance work culture and broaden the reputation of the company locally, nationally and internationally.
- Develop and implement marketing and public relation strategies and campaigns
- Develop standards and branding guidelines for style and content across internal and external communications across multiple products and brands
- Work with the product team to ensure that positioning is brought to life through our products
- Build an amazing brand identity across multiple products that brings our positioning to the forefront through all marketing touchpoints
- Lead a team of content marketers, public relations specialists and social media coordinators
- Oversee the annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Lead external PR agency team resources
- Education: B.A degree in marketing, business or communications preferred
- Experience: At least ten years in senior marketing role within technology environment. Broad experience across core marketing functions: demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, communications and brand development.
- Skills: Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels in the organization. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.