MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Mindgeek has an amazing opportunity for a multi-disciplinary designer to support our marketing, public relations and social media efforts. You can expect to be working primarily on digital projects for web and mobile with some print work as well. Our design team has a wealth of creative experience and we encourage everyone to share their ideas. You are the ideal addition to the team if you share our belief that style exists to support ideas, you have a strong point of view on design and you’re driven to constantly learn new skills.
You will join a team working to design all user-facing communication, including creative brand campaigns, product marketing pages, product tours, videos, advertisements and user education. You will contribute to the building and management of visual systems that support brand consistency across all communication channels.
As a marketing designer, you’ll work with the marketing team on marketing campaign, website layout mockups, web graphics, infographics, content images and illustrations. Other tasks include:
- Rendering graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software
- Image retouching and image manipulation, logo conception and basic icon illustration
- Conceptualize marketing banners for landing pages and social media pages
- Develop photo and video tagging and watermark standards for the entire team
- Create graphics and illustrations for content team on articles and editorials
- Collaborate with designers and product managers
- Perform usability and perform quality control on designs
- Task management using Ticketing system
- 2- 5 years of relevant professional experience including website design experience and marketing design.
- College diploma in related field
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Ability to design full web pages and web sites/ design templates
- Strong artistic approach
- Illustrations capability
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.