MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a marketing & public relations associate, you will be reporting directly to the marketing & public relations lead. Responsible for
Your primary focus is to ensure that each small and large-scale marketing and public relations campaign is developed and executed in an organized and complementary fashion. You will also be tasked to ensure that each campaign is 360 degree with the goal of maximizing its quality and the potential awareness that it could bring.
Through research and development, you will be encouraged to develop new ways of developing original and repurposed marketing and public relations content. To ensure the progress and success of building a large and cohesive mainstream brand awareness, you will be tasked with reporting on a per-campaign basis.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing/Commerce
- 3-5 years previous experience in an similar position
- Curate editorial and video content, and researching new avenues for content promotion.
- Craft articles and blog posts to help the promotion of marketing initiatives.
- Schedule video/editorial content to ensure all online public channels maintain a consistent and active presence.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.