MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Successful Candidates will help the QA team deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced, and regression testing. As our SQA Analyst Lead, you will take part in defining and refining test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage, as well as ensuring the team executes on the plans. You will also work with the team to provide the test results of various features in development and collaborate closely with the development team to deliver world-class online features and services. The candidate will be joining an organization of outgoing individuals, who share the same passion for quality, at a fantastic company that promotes flexibility and balance.
- Manage a globally distributed QA team
- Act as the champion of quality (functional and non-functional)
- Ensure quality standards and processes are always followed
- Define and refine quality processes as needed
- Mentor and coach members of the team
- Promote a culture of growth and continuous improvements within the team
- 4-6 years of QA experience in the web development sector
- Experience with test case management software is preferable
- Experience with functional and non-functional testing
- Experience with black-box, white-box, and grey-box testing
- Excellent knowledge of web tech stack (HTML, CSS, RESTful API … etc.)
- Proven ability to define test scope and create test cases
- Proven ability for problem solving
- Proven ability for transferring knowledge into documentation
- Demonstrated leadership and project planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan based on available resources
- Strong understanding of different levels of testing and test reporting
- Experience with managing a team of Quality Analysts
- Experience with Selenium or Postman a plus
- Able to drive organizational vision with minimal supervision
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.