MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Key daily tasks would include:
- Working on complex programming projects using leading-edge web services and technologies
- Facilitate the introduction of new technologies in the department
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of our web platform
- Analyze product requirements and translating to design specifications
- Help train and coach new team members
- Contribute to the overall tech decisions and help the team to achieve their goals
- Experience working in HTML, CSS, and jQuery, with a passion for front-end interfaces
- Understanding of responsive design and fluid layout
- Very strong background with CSS including preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
- Experience using grid-based frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of web services and APIs, experience interacting with backend teams
- Solid experience working with Service-Oriented Architectures and integrations with third-party APIs (XML, JSON, REST)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent relevant work experience
- Nice-to-have, but not required: Experience in PHP and MySQL
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, energetic, and capable of driving for results under pressure and ambiguity
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Daily breakfast as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.