MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
- Setup Project One instances for network on-boarding or testing
- Help with the weekly banner uploads for all networks on Project One
- Coordinate with other departments to process feedback messages for the Project One instances (streaming issues, content missing, etc.)
- Make sure all Product Only bugs identified by Engineering are corrected
- Perform daily checks of the instances to make sure everything works as intended
- At least 2 years of QA testing experience for a software product
- Having worked with online site building platforms such as wordpress, shopify, squarespace, is a plus.
- Experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs is a plus (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla)
- Familiarity with frameworks such as bootstrap is a plus
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Self-driven ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out-of-the-box
- Solid time management skills
- Strong team spirit
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.