MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
We’re looking for a Developer with strong backgrounds in Frontend development to bring our game platform to the next level! You will work closely with our team of designers, to implement our player-facing UI elements and designs. Your key daily tasks will include:
- Authoring complex Web pages in W3C validating code from finished Photoshop design files
- Modifying existing designs to improve user acceptance through A/B and multivariate testing
- A portfolio of excellent website work
- Minimum 3 years of professional web development experience
- High proficiency with HTML5/CSS3
- ReactJS/React-Native experience a plus
- Familiarity with responsive design and isomorphic development
- Experience with JIRA and GIT
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop(R)
- Knowledge of the PHP scripting language would be an asset
- Bachelors in Computer Science OR equivalent work experience
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.