Customer Care Representative (Overnight Shift)
Would you like to work evenings and weekends? Well here's your chance!!!
MindGeek is currently seeking for talented young professionals with good attention to details and display empathy and patience to join our growing team of Customer Care Representatives.
The job: Working in the contact center environment, the Customer Care Representative upholds three key pillars of Customer Care: world-class customer service, retentions, and risk mitigation. Our Agents take INBOUND interactions by phone, chat and e-mail and their main objective is to give the best possible experience to our customers.
What’s in it for you?
We are a fun and dynamic call center committed to hiring and retaining the best talents. We are focused on continuous training and development and we strive on building up for career advancements.
We reward our employees with a competitive compensation plan (with quarterly bonuses), fun incentives and we are known for our AWESOME company events!
Night shift premium – $1 extra per hour + quarterly bonuses
12am to 8am
8 hour shift – full time
Must be available weeks and weekends
What’s the job about?
· Responding to calls, chats and emails to serve customers and fulfill requests such as renewals and cancellations
· Handling multiple simultaneous interactions to ensure all customers are responded to within established targets
· Explaining options to cardholders to amicably resolve billing inquiries
· Refunding responsibly to prevent chargebacks and mitigate risk
What you need to have:
- Previous experience in sales or call center, preferred not required
- Proficient computer skills (web browsers)
- Ability to multi task across multiple systems
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Fluent in English
What are the perks?
- $500 yearly gym/fitness membership
- Paid education program (up to $1500/year)
- Several incentive programs (trips, TV’s, gaming consoles, iPads, video games)
- Casual dress code
- PAID lunch break
- Bi-weekly pay
- Full group benefits (dental, health and vision)– 50% premium paid by employer
- Free coffee/tea
- Referral bonus program
- Access to onsite cafeteria, ping-pong, foosball and pool tables
- Monthly birthday meals
- FUN company events (Holidays, Halloween and Summer BBQ party)
We have an extensive training program, and will ensure you are fully equipped before you hit the floor running!
Please submit your resume online at: http://mindgeekjobs.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.