Customer Care Representative (Evening Shift)
Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
MindGeek is currently seeking talented young professionals to join our growing team of Customer Care agents. Our Agents take only inbound interactions by phone, chat and e-mail and their main objective is to give the best possible customer experience to our customers.
We are known for our AWESOME company events, and fun atmosphere. If you are up for a challenge, please apply now!
Working in the contact center environment, the Customer Care Representative upholds three key pillars of Customer Care: world-class customer service, retentions, and risk mitigation. Key daily tasks include:
- Responding to calls, chats and emails to serve customers and fulfill requests such as renewals and cancellations
- Handling multiple simultaneous interactions to ensure all customers are responded to within established targets
- Explaining options to cardholders to amicably resolve billing inquiries
- Refunding responsibly to prevent chargebacks and mitigate risk
- Proficient with computers and web browsers; capable of multi-tasking across multiple systems
- Ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Fluent in English
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Total compensation $13/hour + a quarterly bonus
- Inbound interactions from current customers. No cold-calling, no outbound.
- PAID lunch break
- Bi-weekly pay
- Casual dress code
- Commissions plan and benefits package
- $500 yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Several FUN annual company sponsored events – Halloween party, Summer party, Holiday party!
- Access to onsite cafeteria, ping-pong, foosball and pool tables
- Foster an environment of learning and development and encourage promoting from within
- … and much more!
This is a great opportunity to step into a growing organization and make great money while doing it!
We have an extensive training program, and will ensure you are fully equipped before you hit the floor running!
Please submit your resume online at: http://mindgeekjobs.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.