MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist of high traffic, you will be reporting directly to the Member Acquisition High Traffic Manager. As a CRO Specialist, you will use a combination of creativity and analytical skills to develop landing page and join page optimization strategies and then develop and execute strategies to turn those ideas into an optimization testing plan. The ideal candidate will be someone who never settles for acceptable results; instead, you strive for continuous improvement and to exceed rather than meet expectations. In this role, you’ll optimize landing pages, set up A/B tests, multivariate tests, and conversion funnel tests, as well as analyze testing data and clearly convey the results to your team.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
- Write subject test plans (A/B and multivariate) and provide recommendations on copy, images, layouts, and offers that will help to increase conversion
- Collaborate with Organic and Sales teams and brainstorm new testing ideas.
- Collaborate with our internal design team to recommend changes based on winning test results.
- Work closely with the ad developer to create new optimization possibilities for ads.
- Develop ad concepts that will improve CTR and conversion
- Work closely with web designers to discuss design requirements.
- Develop & maintain expert knowledge of all reporting tools ex; Data cubes.
- Analyze traffic sources, metrics, and patterns both on PC and on mobile web properties.
- Help create initial, quarterly, and monthly reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Daily breakfast as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.