MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Providing consumers all around the world the best surfing experience possible, a Content Formatter is responsible for keeping the web sites up to date, while always maintaining the quality level to its maximum.
Key tasks may include:
- Meet daily requirements and assure constant product quality;
- Data entry
- Assure deliverance of the best product quality possible while maintaining a strong team effort amongst your co-workers
- Keep up with the market’s evolution, while always working towards reaching your product’s short, medium and long term goals
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a related field
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite application, Premiere
- Knowledge in the use of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Hard working, team player
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.