MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
• Focusing on visitor traffic and retention; increase social media engagement + growth
• Assist with writing marketing materials such as press releases, media kits, loading page wireframes, and other copy writing tasks
• Post updates and interact with the community on the blog several times a week
• Manage the brand social media accounts on a daily basis (post links, info, stats, reply to messages and mentions of the brand name)
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (i.e. marketing R&D)
• Brainstorm creative PR stunts and campaigns
• Work with team to pull off successful events and PR campaigns
• Monitor brand coverage across online and social media platforms
• Assist with conducting media relations, building relationships with key outlets and influencers
• Assist with event planning and coordination
• Assist with pulling together the monthly PR reports
• Assist with building influencer campaign decks, event recaps, and campaign proposals
• Coordinate the mailing of all merchandise from contests
• Must be comfortable in Adult Industry, preferably experience in the Adult Industry.
• Minimum 2 years related work experience.
• Experience managing E-Mail marketing programs and other digital marketing campaigns.
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• Creative thinker with the ability to coordinate and execute marketing plans.
• Hands on, get it done attitude. This is a start-up environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with multitasking capability and prioritization skills.
• High attention detail, ensuring campaigns are properly configured so only the right audiences receive the right information.
• Qualitative and quantitative analytical capabilities.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Learning platform, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
• Breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
• Flex time and summer hour schedule
• A 500$ fitness allowance
• Summer event, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and happy hours
• Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
• A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.