MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Reporting to a Lead Video Editor, you will be responsible for editing original web content. Other responsibilities include:
- Syncing multiple camera and audio files prior to editing
- Pre-editing projects leaving only relevant footage / audio for the editor
- Rebuilding legacy projects (reconnect media / check edit / re-export)
- Formal training in film/video editing, video production and/or post production techniques
- Intermediate or expert level proficiency with Adobe CC Suite (Premiere and AfterEffects)
- High attention to detail / Highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure for short turnaround deadlines while maintaining a high quality standard
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills (technically driven)
Demo Reel Required
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.