MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a member of a growing team, the dynamic individual will be responsible for nurturing ongoing client relationships as well as initiating new partnership opportunities.
- Recruit and build contacts within the industry.
- Propose new sales tactics to our affiliates.
- Set up new Affiliate Partners and update existing partners advertising materials when needed.
- Provide day to day support to our affiliates.
- Perform efficient data analysis.
- Apart from outstanding customer service/support skills, you will need extreme knowledge of how internet advertising/sales work; min 1 year experience is a strict requirement.
- Ability to translate "sales skills " into energy/passion over online chatting (YM, Skype, msn).
- Experience with affiliate networks, mainstream online websites and contacts with advertisers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (more notably Word and Excel) a must.
- Solid problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Works effectively as a member of a team.
- Sociable and out-going; enthusiasm for online marketing.
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.