MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
In this role you will have access to multiple well-known and famous websites. Your job will be to actively monitor and maintain security of those systems. This position will enable you to master the intricacies of web application security and secure software engineering.
In this role, you will have access to multiple well-known and famous websites. Your job will be to actively monitor and maintain security of those systems. This position will enable you to master the intricacies of web application security and secure software engineering.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Conduct security assessments and penetration tests
- Help with the development and maintenance of security
- Perform source code reviews and good practice recommendations
- Analyze institutional risks
- Investigate and report security incidents
- Propose security efforts and initiatives
- Implement security awareness programs
- Monitor compliance and periodically review violation reports
Your solid understanding of web applications, how underlying technologies interact, as well as knowledge on attack techniques will prove critical to your success. Your familiarity with popular web development languages and platforms will give you an advantage ramping up for this extremely rewarding position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with web app development languages (HTML, JS, PHP, MySQL, etc.)
- Understanding of attack vectors and methodologies included in OWASP
- Ability to detect Security vulnerabilities and propose Mitigation techniques
- Knowledge of Secure SDLC in an agile environment
- Experience with open source and commercial security assessment tools
- Knowledge of forensic investigation and reverse engineering techniques
- Ability to weigh business risks and enforce appropriate security measures
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work variable schedules as required
- Desire to learn and constantly push your limits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience with security standard such as PCI-DSS
- Knowledge on any open source or commercial SAST tool.